Fees and Admissions
We currently offer term time sessions with each session lasting three hours. Our fees are £14.50 per three hour session, paid half termly in advance. We also accept Childcare vouchers and we are happy to subscribe to any company scheme.
We can arrange for you to have up to 15 hours a week of free Early Years funding from Hampshire County Council starting the term following your child's third birthday - until then fees are payable.
We are registered for approved Two Year Old funding. However, the minimum age we admit children from is 2 years and 9 months. To find out more and to see if you are eligible for this funding please click here.
Following instructions from Hampshire Early Years, we no longer use the "first come, first served" basis for allocating places. We arrange our waiting list in birth order and will consider first all those applications received before 1st November in the year prior to the September entry.
In addition when allocating places we may take into account any of the following:
- Children having any special/additional/medical need that makes it essential that they attend this Pre-school rather than any other (appropriate evidence must be supplied)
- Children who are "looked after" by the Local Authority
- Children living in our catchment area
- Children with siblings already attending Woodley Pre-school
- Children with siblings attending Cupernham Infant School
Unfortunately, due to the high demand for places, children who turn 3 years old after March are unlikely to be considered for a place until the following September. We also cannot hold a place open for a child until they are eligible for free funding.